How Much Weight should be in the Stand for a Punching bag
With the weight a person should pay attention that it is not too easy. The more weighted the stands the more precisely they will stay in place. It is better to have a filler that is a little too big than one too small. Refilling is still possible if the stand is big enough.
To enjoy the training, the base should be at least 75kg for an adult exerciser.
With regular training, you build muscle and strength. This will make the beats harder. That’s why a heavy base is advisable here.
To improve the slip resistance, you can additionally use an anti-slip mat. With this help, the boxsack stehend gets even more grip and is firmer.
Punching bag stands for tall people and professionals
Punchline XXL standing punching bag with 1.95m overall height – powered by MAXXUS, this XL box punching bag by Punchline is a real giant.
This one measures 195 cm overall height. When filled, it comes to approximate weight of 140kg – 160 kg. That makes an excellent training partner. Especially tall people will enjoy it. A great professional punching bag includes:
- Height punching bag: about 132 cm
- Height Protection Pad: about 28cm
- Height of stand: about 35cm
- Total height of the standing punching bag: approx. 195cm
- Upper: washable synthetic leather
What material should be filling the coat?
The outer material forming the jacket should be tear resistant, durable and easy to clean. There are several materials that can be found in manufacturing including:
- Artificial leather
- Real leather
- Vinyl plastic
Real leather has the advantage that it is a natural product. It is breathable and very resistant. It has long been used as a jacket material for punching bags. The disadvantage here is that the prices are much higher than artificial leather. In addition, when it comes to the genuine leather regular care is required. Otherwise the leather will become brittle over time and crack.
- Synthetic leather is not only cheaper. It is also easier to clean. It is also tear resistant and resistant.
- Since the quality is now very good of artificial leather, this is also used in many models.
- The filling mainly uses foam. For the simple reason that this form is more stable than fabric remnants and granules.
- Other fillings are also rather unsuitable for a standing punching bag.