The Perfect Usage for the Playground Maintenance
Although the playground assembly control is not obligatory in the light of the applicable regulations, an increasing number of investors decide to carry it out before handing over a new playground.
During the post-assembly inspection, the specialist evaluates not only the quality of the object and individual elements, but above all it checks whether the devices installed on the playground are safe or have been made in accordance with the guidelines of 2009.
- An experienced inspector is able to draw attention to, seemingly unnecessary and imperceptible to the layman, defects that in the future may result in less durability of elements, lowering their aesthetics and, above all, safety of use of the object.
- It should be remembered that providing the equipment or contractor of the playground with a declaration of conformity or certificates for particular devices does not always guarantee that they are made in accordance with the above-mentioned standard.
- During the post-assembly inspection, such documentation is of course subject to inspection, however, regardless of the documents provided by the manufacturer, the inspecting inspector checks using critical probes critical points of the installed equipment that may expose the children using the playground at risk of, for example, stuck placement, feet or even suffocation etc.
Because the safety of users is also influenced by the correct installation of the equipment, keeping the appropriate distances between them, providing the proper ground that will absorb any fall from the toy, the inspector also measures the distance between the installed elements, checks their stability, and verifies whether the surface in the device safety zone is adequate for the free fall height specified for them, etc. You can take help of the 토토사이트.
The Best Deals Now
The post-assembly inspection should confirm that the playground and the equipment on it are in fact in accordance with the applicable standard and the playground can be safely used.
Providing adequate ground within the safety zone of play equipment is extremely important, as most of the injuries on playgrounds are caused by a fall on the surface. In accordance with the applicable standards, under devices with a height higher than 60 cm and in the safety zone of swings, carousels and slides (regardless of the height of the equipment), it is necessary to provide adequate surface, i.e. that which will absorb any fall.
Up to a height of 100 cm it can be a well-maintained grassy surface, but at higher heights it is recommended to use one of the following materials:
- rubber (polyurethane) surface in poured form (monolithic, also called jointless) or in the form of rubber tiles
- artificial grass surface with a cushioning undercoat
Rubber surfaces are available in a wide range of colors and do not cause problems with ongoing maintenance (care should be taken only to remove trash, broken glass, etc. and to clean it with a strong jet of water). Surfaces of this type should be made in accordance. The thickness of this type of surface should be adjusted to the height of play equipment (in accordance with the free fall height parameter specified by the toy manufacturer).